A.E.H.O.T.D RP

Welcome to the HotDRP-dA Forums this is where the main RP will take place along with the additional forums for your liesure. I emplore you all to invite your friends to the RP group, the more the merrier right.

Yours Truly
GH0ST

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A.E.H.O.T.D RP

Welcome to the HotDRP-dA Forums this is where the main RP will take place along with the additional forums for your liesure. I emplore you all to invite your friends to the RP group, the more the merrier right.

Yours Truly
GH0ST

A.E.H.O.T.D RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the A.E.H.O.T.D RP community forums. All members of the HotDRPdA should create an account here without hesitation.

Important Please Read! The Major RP's will take place every weekend here in the chatbox be prepared to come every Friday-Sunday to participate. Please do not make accounts then not use them it gets my hopes up and I honestly do feel quite upset when you do not return to the RP. I may not be present at the time but if you all stick around long enough and actually take the time to enjoy the forum more members are likely to come and the RP will run much smoother. I need your help to promote the forums as well so if you know anyone interested in joining an RP group tell them about this one. GH0ST

I forgot my password

Tgc - Rr3 Hack.zip

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:14 am by agnejamy

Tgc - Rr3 Hack.zip
tinyurl.com/qj8q84y

AEHOTD Anime

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:15 am by Anna Swan

Excited you must be, because if not you would't be reading this would you! XD So ha!

The A.E.H.O.T.D. and (The real) HOTD Anime has been confirmed. Some A.E.H.O.T.D. or S.G.H.O.D. sneak peeks have been added to some SG (Saru Getchu) Season two CD's in Japan, You probably might be why aren't there any here since a American person give them the idea. Well don't pout because S.C.E.I. is shipping …

[ Full reading ]
Things to know about HotD

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:29 am by ProjectGH0ST

HOTD
AMS agents Thomas Rogan and G are sent on an assignment on December 18, 1998 to investigate a panicked phone call from Rogan's fiancée, Sophie Richards, and a series of disappearances at the Curien Mansion, home and laboratory of Dr. Curien, a biochemist and geneticist. Curien was obsessed with discovering the very nature of life and death, backed by the DBR Corporation and its scientists. …

[ Full reading ]

Latest topics

» Robbins Flash Cards Pathology Pdf.rar 1
GH0ST EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:26 pm by agnejamy

» Bustrace 6.0
GH0ST EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:04 pm by agnejamy

» Reg Organizer 5.0 Beta 5
GH0ST EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:42 am by agnejamy

» Microsoft Office 2007 Complete Version Incl CD Key
GH0ST EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:48 am by agnejamy

» Cracked Usenet Client Software Free Account Creator
GH0ST EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:52 am by agnejamy

» Uninstall Tool V3.1.0 Build 5231 Final + Portable ML RUS
GH0ST EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:33 am by agnejamy

» Online Armor Premium 5.5.0.1543
GH0ST EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:53 pm by agnejamy

» VSO Blindwrite 7 Setup And Patch
GH0ST EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:31 pm by agnejamy

» M83 - Hurry Up, We\'re Dreaming (2011)
GH0ST EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:59 pm by agnejamy

GH0ST

ProjectGH0ST
    ProjectGH0ST
    Glorious Leader

GH0ST Empty GH0ST

Post by ProjectGH0ST Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:36 pm

I thought it would be a good idea to post my bio as well enjoy:

1) Name: GH0ST (real name unknown)

Sex: Male

Physical Description: GH0ST appears to be a normal 13 year old boy with the exception of his snow white hair, pale skin, and red eyes. GH0ST is 5ft 1in tall and weighs a measly 85lbs but don't let his demeanor fool you GH0ST has super strength and can lift his foes by there throat inches from the ground. GH0ST always wears his favorite white sweater, a turtleneck sweater that goes past his waist, red cape, held onto his neck by a mysterious blue stone, black pants, and boots. GH0ST Gh0st2

Mental Description: GH0ST is super intellegent with an IQ of over 3000. He has also developed pshycic abilities along with his signature puls0r abilities which allow him to freeze an enemies, thrust them far away, or crush them entirely.

Storyline: Genome Hybrid Zero Super Tyrant otherwise known as GH0ST was once a normal 13 year old boy until he was kidnapped and expieremented on by Dr. Roy Curien. Curien began a special program specifically for GH0ST making him the final edition to his Tyrant program. Curien implanted a large amount of his own memories into the boy causing him to suffer amnesia and constant headaches forcing him to forget who he once was entirely. After Roy's work was completed he hid away GH0ST in one of his many basements frozen in time in one of incubation chambers. 22 years after the Curien Mansion incident GH0ST was released as unsuspecting AMS agents returned there under the suspicion that Curien had hid away a powerful weapon. Suffering from extreme hunger after his long slumber GH0ST semi-conciously subdued and devoured the AMS agents. Once he came to, GH0ST vowed never to eat the flesh of humans again. Doing a bit of rummaging throughout Curien's lab GH0ST slowly gained Curien's memories, within an hour GH0ST knew everything he needed to know, and suddenly realized the meaning of his existence, to destroy and resurect the planet. GH0ST released the others of the Tyrant program including ZPink and a few other Super Tyrants planning to take over the world. The expierements performed on GH0ST cause him to sometimes lose touch with reality and go temporarily insane. On occasion GH0ST will suffer minor headaches where he will scream "Not Curien! Not Curien!". GH0ST can speak 5 languages but he prefers japanese. He may also pretend to be a normal boy to lure his enemies to there demise. The zombies seem to like GH0ST and will protect and follow his orders. GH0ST plans to take over the world and creat a new one in which he calls "One nation under the Dead" or simply "one nation" or in japanese as "Hitotsu no kuni".

2) Powers and abilities: Phsycic abilities and Puls0r (if any)

3) Monologue:
    GH0ST walked toward his wounded enemy arms folded and a twisted smile on his face "So is this all you can do?" GH0ST taunted and began to snicker evily. "Well then I guess there just isn't any reason to prolong your suffering..." GH0ST rose an arm using his Puls0r abilities to lift the wounded agent into the air "Sete, kore wa anata no owaridearu" he said as he clenched his hand crushing the agent spilling his blood onto his red throne room carpet. "Let this be the end of you"

4) How often will you be online: Everyday, duh

5) Do you agree with the RP rules: I made them, duh