A.E.H.O.T.D RP

Welcome to the HotDRP-dA Forums this is where the main RP will take place along with the additional forums for your liesure. I emplore you all to invite your friends to the RP group, the more the merrier right.

Yours Truly
GH0ST

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A.E.H.O.T.D RP

Welcome to the HotDRP-dA Forums this is where the main RP will take place along with the additional forums for your liesure. I emplore you all to invite your friends to the RP group, the more the merrier right.

Yours Truly
GH0ST

A.E.H.O.T.D RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the A.E.H.O.T.D RP community forums. All members of the HotDRPdA should create an account here without hesitation.

Important Please Read! The Major RP's will take place every weekend here in the chatbox be prepared to come every Friday-Sunday to participate. Please do not make accounts then not use them it gets my hopes up and I honestly do feel quite upset when you do not return to the RP. I may not be present at the time but if you all stick around long enough and actually take the time to enjoy the forum more members are likely to come and the RP will run much smoother. I need your help to promote the forums as well so if you know anyone interested in joining an RP group tell them about this one. GH0ST

I forgot my password

Tgc - Rr3 Hack.zip

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:14 am by agnejamy

Tgc - Rr3 Hack.zip
tinyurl.com/qj8q84y

AEHOTD Anime

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:15 am by Anna Swan

Excited you must be, because if not you would't be reading this would you! XD So ha!

The A.E.H.O.T.D. and (The real) HOTD Anime has been confirmed. Some A.E.H.O.T.D. or S.G.H.O.D. sneak peeks have been added to some SG (Saru Getchu) Season two CD's in Japan, You probably might be why aren't there any here since a American person give them the idea. Well don't pout because S.C.E.I. is shipping …

[ Full reading ]
Things to know about HotD

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:29 am by ProjectGH0ST

HOTD
AMS agents Thomas Rogan and G are sent on an assignment on December 18, 1998 to investigate a panicked phone call from Rogan's fiancée, Sophie Richards, and a series of disappearances at the Curien Mansion, home and laboratory of Dr. Curien, a biochemist and geneticist. Curien was obsessed with discovering the very nature of life and death, backed by the DBR Corporation and its scientists. …

[ Full reading ]

Latest topics

» Robbins Flash Cards Pathology Pdf.rar 1
Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:26 pm by agnejamy

» Bustrace 6.0
Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:04 pm by agnejamy

» Reg Organizer 5.0 Beta 5
Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:42 am by agnejamy

» Microsoft Office 2007 Complete Version Incl CD Key
Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:48 am by agnejamy

» Cracked Usenet Client Software Free Account Creator
Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:52 am by agnejamy

» Uninstall Tool V3.1.0 Build 5231 Final + Portable ML RUS
Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:33 am by agnejamy

» Online Armor Premium 5.5.0.1543
Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:53 pm by agnejamy

» VSO Blindwrite 7 Setup And Patch
Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:31 pm by agnejamy

» M83 - Hurry Up, We\'re Dreaming (2011)
Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:59 pm by agnejamy

2 posters

Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual

ZPink
    ZPink
    Glorious Leader

Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual Empty Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual

Post by ZPink Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:46 pm

I've been House of the Dead Rp'ing for quite awhile now, and has the sudden felling to RP on another Topic. So I've created an Castlevania RP, anyone interested can join at anytime. Smile

---------------

Rules:

1. No godmoding
    2. Keep OOC Chat to a minimum
    3. Try to make your posts at least 3-5 sentences long.
    5. You can RP a descendant of a Castlevania Character's clan, because I'm RPing a descendant of the Belmont clan.

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Nickname/Allias:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    History: (Try not to be cliche'd, and also explain why your character has ventured into Dracula's Castle)

Plot:

It is the year 1878. Transylvania has been quiet for quite a few years now, no signs of Dracula or any other evil entity appearing at all. Is the dark lord finally finished with? That's what we hoped. Unfortunately, worshippers of the dark have finally attempted to bring Dracula back to life once again through a dark ritual, sacrificing those of pure souls to bring their master back to life.

People have been disappearing from everywhere in Romania, especially in the area of Transylvania, often never being heard of again. Murmers from townsmen speak of a dark castle that has appeared again, one that hasn't been seen in a century. Castlevania, the castle of Dracula himself, has finally appeared after all these years, summoned by the dark worshippers that wish to have their dark lord back.

All hope seemed lost. Dracula would be resurrected in no time if the people kept disappearing at this rate, and then the world would be plunged into chaos. However, there are those who wish to resist. Men and women from all over Romania have heard these foul tales of Dracula's resurrection and have been banding together, knowing that they could not each take on Castlevania alone. Regular men, people in the Belmont's bloodline, and even some pure vampires and werewolves have answered the call to fight. Will Dracula and his worshippers be stopped? Only time will tell...

---------

My Character Bio(s):

Name: Alexander Belmont

Nickname/Alias: Alex

Weapon: He weilds the Vampire Killer, an ancient whip passed down through each generation of the Belmont clan. It originally belonged to her deceased grandfather, Leon Belmont.

Personality: He's very shy and stubborn, and isn't very talkative. He has a strong sense of justice, and always does what she thinks is the right thing to do.

Appearance: He's around 6 feet tall. He has short blonde hair with slightly tanned skin, and wears a blue frilled shirt and a white skirt, with a pair of long chestnut brown leather boots and gloves.

History: Alex lived an average life with his father and mother until 1 month ago, when Dracula's Castle reappeared. Whenever those of the Dark raided the village, his family would hide in the house's cellar until they left. Then, one night, Alex's parents were unable to make it into the cellar in time, and they were slaughtered by the people of the Dark Ritual before his very eyes. He made it into the cellar safely, where he found an old whip. He then decided to avenge her parents with the whip, and set off for Dracula's Castle.

Name: Ayako

Nickname/Allias: Aya / Ai

Weapon: Aya Weilds The Clock Sword Shinseina, a sword with the power to warp through time.

Personality: Aya is a smart polite and nice, girl who can easily notice to kindness in people.

Appearance: Aya has snow white hair and icy blue eyes, she always has white lipstick on. She wears a white jacket, a white frilled shirt with a white skirt, and long white boots.

History: Aya is Aeon's (アイオーン, Aiōn) beloved sister, and is time traveler with no era to call her own. She helped pull together various heroes and villains from different eras into a time rift to collect soul keys, and to find a champion to stop the Time Reaper from destroying the universe. Ai hears the strange rumors about those of the dark and their atempt to revive the Dark Lord Dracula, and the strange disappearences of the villagers of Transylvania. She realizes that this could lead to many evil in the future and teams up with Alex to stop it.
    Bella
    Bella
    Dead Weight

Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual Empty Re: Castlevania RP: Dark Ritual

Post by Bella Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:21 pm

I Have a Question. what Characters Could we use Do we make them up or use the Castlevanian Characters?

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:45 am