A.E.H.O.T.D RP

Welcome to the HotDRP-dA Forums this is where the main RP will take place along with the additional forums for your liesure. I emplore you all to invite your friends to the RP group, the more the merrier right.

Yours Truly
GH0ST

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A.E.H.O.T.D RP

Welcome to the HotDRP-dA Forums this is where the main RP will take place along with the additional forums for your liesure. I emplore you all to invite your friends to the RP group, the more the merrier right.

Yours Truly
GH0ST

A.E.H.O.T.D RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the A.E.H.O.T.D RP community forums. All members of the HotDRPdA should create an account here without hesitation.

Important Please Read! The Major RP's will take place every weekend here in the chatbox be prepared to come every Friday-Sunday to participate. Please do not make accounts then not use them it gets my hopes up and I honestly do feel quite upset when you do not return to the RP. I may not be present at the time but if you all stick around long enough and actually take the time to enjoy the forum more members are likely to come and the RP will run much smoother. I need your help to promote the forums as well so if you know anyone interested in joining an RP group tell them about this one. GH0ST

I forgot my password

Tgc - Rr3 Hack.zip

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:14 am by agnejamy

Tgc - Rr3 Hack.zip
tinyurl.com/qj8q84y

AEHOTD Anime

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:15 am by Anna Swan

Excited you must be, because if not you would't be reading this would you! XD So ha!

The A.E.H.O.T.D. and (The real) HOTD Anime has been confirmed. Some A.E.H.O.T.D. or S.G.H.O.D. sneak peeks have been added to some SG (Saru Getchu) Season two CD's in Japan, You probably might be why aren't there any here since a American person give them the idea. Well don't pout because S.C.E.I. is shipping …

[ Full reading ]
Things to know about HotD

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:29 am by ProjectGH0ST

HOTD
AMS agents Thomas Rogan and G are sent on an assignment on December 18, 1998 to investigate a panicked phone call from Rogan's fiancée, Sophie Richards, and a series of disappearances at the Curien Mansion, home and laboratory of Dr. Curien, a biochemist and geneticist. Curien was obsessed with discovering the very nature of life and death, backed by the DBR Corporation and its scientists. …

[ Full reading ]

Latest topics

» Robbins Flash Cards Pathology Pdf.rar 1
Maria Renard's Application EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:26 pm by agnejamy

» Bustrace 6.0
Maria Renard's Application EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:04 pm by agnejamy

» Reg Organizer 5.0 Beta 5
Maria Renard's Application EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:42 am by agnejamy

» Microsoft Office 2007 Complete Version Incl CD Key
Maria Renard's Application EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:48 am by agnejamy

» Cracked Usenet Client Software Free Account Creator
Maria Renard's Application EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:52 am by agnejamy

» Uninstall Tool V3.1.0 Build 5231 Final + Portable ML RUS
Maria Renard's Application EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:33 am by agnejamy

» Online Armor Premium 5.5.0.1543
Maria Renard's Application EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:53 pm by agnejamy

» VSO Blindwrite 7 Setup And Patch
Maria Renard's Application EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:31 pm by agnejamy

» M83 - Hurry Up, We\'re Dreaming (2011)
Maria Renard's Application EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:59 pm by agnejamy

Maria Renard's Application

Maria Renard
    Maria Renard
    Dead Weight

Maria Renard's Application Empty Maria Renard's Application

Post by Maria Renard Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:52 pm

1) Name:Maria Renard(Dur!)
    Sex:Female
    Physical Description:
    Maria Renard's Application Castlevania-judgment-20080711074752
    Maria Renard's Application Castlevania-judgment-screens-200-2
    Mental Description: Maria is a very nice loving girl who is easily offened by the words "Little girl" and also "Weakling"
    Storyline:Maria Renard (マリア・ラーネッド, Maria Rēneddo?) appears in Castlevania X: Rondo of Blood (and Dracula X Chronicles, Dracula X for the SNES), Symphony of the Night, Castlevania Judgment, and Akumajō Dracula: The Medal. She is a distant blood relative of the Belmont clan[12][13] (no mention of that connection is to be found in Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles, where she is instead said to be the daughter of a local lord). In Castlevania: Dracula X, she's also said to be the sister of Richter's beloved Annette, a detail that's not alluded to in the other games. She was later adopted by the Belmont family in Castlevania Judgment.

In 1792, Maria's parents were killed, and she was captured, along with several other young women, and taken to Dracula's castle. Richter Belmont saved Maria from Shaft, one of Dracula's servants, who was attempting to cast a spell on her. Once Maria is rescued, she becomes playable and uses various magically enhanced animal attacks for combat. There exists an ending in which Maria confronts and defeats the Count instead of Richter. In the introduction sequence to Symphony of the Night (a retelling of the final boss battle Akumajō Dracula X), if Richter's health completely runs out, a twelve-year old Maria will appear and amplify Richter with her magic in his effort to defeat Dracula. Judgment further explains that she fought along side Richter in defeating Dracula and has power that rivals the Belmonts. Unlike Annette, if you fail to save her in Rondo of Blood, you will not face her at the end.

Four years after the defeat of Dracula, Richter vanished. Maria immediately set out to find him. After a year of searching, in 1797, she finally found Castlevania. In the castle she learned that Richter was working in concert with the dark forces. With Maria's help, the half-vampire Alucard was able to break Shaft's hold on Richter and defeat Dracula. Depending on certain player actions in Symphony, the player will receive different endings. In one, Maria will admit to not being able to live without Alucard and go after him. In another, she will resign herself due to the fact that she cannot ease his torment and returns home with Richter. She is voiced by Kimberly Forsythe (Symphony), and Michelle Ruff (all other roles). Maria also appears in Judgment, where she is voiced by Philece Sampler. There, she's shown acting in a more childish, anime-like way: she constantly trips and miscalculates her powerful magics, for comedic effect, and she acts mostly unaware of the Time Rift's nature, for example believing that Simon and Trevor merely stole the Vampire Killer from her friend Richter. Furthermore, this incarnation of Maria is seemingly obsessed with her diminutive frame and her younger age, going so far to openly complain against Carmilla and Shanoa for their more mature bodies, and claim that Sypha's large breasts are a gift from God, lashing out to her ancestor for suggesting that her beauty may pose a liability in combat.

Even though the Japanese spelling of her surname is the one generally used for the family name "Learned", Konami has been using the alphabet spelling "Renard", either on purpose or by mistake.

Then one day,Dimensonal Rift was formed near Maria's home.
    Maria decided to go check it out. But in the proess she was warped to a cementry near a Mansion.

2) Powers and abilities:powerful magics

3) Monologue:Maria looked arouned to see where is was."Where am I?" She said then looked at the Mansion. "Maybe the people who live there will kindly tell me." Maria said then headed torwards the Mansion. I sure hope they do...but will they?Maria thought to her self then contuied walking.

4) How often will you be onliine:When I get the chance.

5) Do you agree with the RP rules:Yes I sure do.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:31 am