A.E.H.O.T.D RP

Welcome to the HotDRP-dA Forums this is where the main RP will take place along with the additional forums for your liesure. I emplore you all to invite your friends to the RP group, the more the merrier right.

Yours Truly
GH0ST

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A.E.H.O.T.D RP

Welcome to the HotDRP-dA Forums this is where the main RP will take place along with the additional forums for your liesure. I emplore you all to invite your friends to the RP group, the more the merrier right.

Yours Truly
GH0ST

A.E.H.O.T.D RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the A.E.H.O.T.D RP community forums. All members of the HotDRPdA should create an account here without hesitation.

Important Please Read! The Major RP's will take place every weekend here in the chatbox be prepared to come every Friday-Sunday to participate. Please do not make accounts then not use them it gets my hopes up and I honestly do feel quite upset when you do not return to the RP. I may not be present at the time but if you all stick around long enough and actually take the time to enjoy the forum more members are likely to come and the RP will run much smoother. I need your help to promote the forums as well so if you know anyone interested in joining an RP group tell them about this one. GH0ST

I forgot my password

Tgc - Rr3 Hack.zip

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:14 am by agnejamy

Tgc - Rr3 Hack.zip
tinyurl.com/qj8q84y

AEHOTD Anime

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:15 am by Anna Swan

Excited you must be, because if not you would't be reading this would you! XD So ha!

The A.E.H.O.T.D. and (The real) HOTD Anime has been confirmed. Some A.E.H.O.T.D. or S.G.H.O.D. sneak peeks have been added to some SG (Saru Getchu) Season two CD's in Japan, You probably might be why aren't there any here since a American person give them the idea. Well don't pout because S.C.E.I. is shipping …

[ Full reading ]
Things to know about HotD

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:29 am by ProjectGH0ST

HOTD
AMS agents Thomas Rogan and G are sent on an assignment on December 18, 1998 to investigate a panicked phone call from Rogan's fiancée, Sophie Richards, and a series of disappearances at the Curien Mansion, home and laboratory of Dr. Curien, a biochemist and geneticist. Curien was obsessed with discovering the very nature of life and death, backed by the DBR Corporation and its scientists. …

[ Full reading ]

Latest topics

» Robbins Flash Cards Pathology Pdf.rar 1
Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:26 pm by agnejamy

» Bustrace 6.0
Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:04 pm by agnejamy

» Reg Organizer 5.0 Beta 5
Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:42 am by agnejamy

» Microsoft Office 2007 Complete Version Incl CD Key
Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:48 am by agnejamy

» Cracked Usenet Client Software Free Account Creator
Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:52 am by agnejamy

» Uninstall Tool V3.1.0 Build 5231 Final + Portable ML RUS
Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:33 am by agnejamy

» Online Armor Premium 5.5.0.1543
Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:53 pm by agnejamy

» VSO Blindwrite 7 Setup And Patch
Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:31 pm by agnejamy

» M83 - Hurry Up, We\'re Dreaming (2011)
Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:59 pm by agnejamy

3 posters

Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis

Shikiei / The Empress 2.0
    Dead Weight

Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis Empty Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis

Post by Shikiei / The Empress 2.0 Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:34 am

1) Name: The Judge of the Dead / Shikieiki

Sex: Female

Type: 000

Weakness: Head

Affliation: Dr. Roy Curien and Caleb Goldman

Physical Description: Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis Shikie10

Mental Description: She has an IQ of 980, she barely speaks, and she can easily trick her enemies.

Storyline: Her past is unknown.

2) Powers and abilities: She has the power materalize and shoot lasers from thin air, she can levitate, and etc.

3) Monologue: Shikieiki stood quietly in front of the Gate of the Curien Mansion, she held the golden articifact in her hands, and rubbed it for good luck. "I can do this..." Shikieiki said to herself and then moved her foot around on the ground. She shook her head. "No I can't...." Then she, turned back away from the gate but then turned back and opened the door. Shikieiki slowly walked along the pathway. Here I come, Master...GH0ST....

---

1) Name: The Empress 2.0

Sex: Female

Type: A

Weakness: Unknown

Affliation: Goldman

Physical Description: Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis Sunsoa10

Mental Description: Empress has an IQ of 160, she is stubborn and hates people who bosses her around.

Storyline: The Empress 2.0 was created by Goldman in order to moderate humanity's ever-growing population if the Emperor failed. Goldman had intended to postpone awakening his creation until she was fully ready, but because of the quick advance of the AMS agents sent to stop him, he was forced to awaken her early.

Sick of her orignal purpose, The Empress fleed the scene just to reside in another city, during this time she met GH0ST and Shikieiki and became partners with them ever since.

2) Powers and abilities: She can telekinetically control several metallic orbs that can shapeshift into weapons and even life-forms. Additionally, She can completely conceal her physical body while still leaving the orbs visible. She has increased mobility. Combined with her already godlike speed, this makes the Empress deadly at any range.

3) Monologue: Empress levitated high up in the air, looking down at the upcoming AMS Agents. She scoffed in annoyance of their appearance, and 2.0 took a deep breath. There always the ones to show up.... The Empress thought to herself, and rose her right hand up to her face a metalic orb materalizied in her hand. "I'll finish all of them, one by one. All by myself. Anything to keep my partner from harm." She said then aimed her hand at one of the AMS Agents knocking him to the ground.

All of them in alert quickly aimed their guns in each direction they looked at. Empress kept materalizing metal orbs, and then she pointed her finger and all the orbs hit them knocking all of them to the ground. Empress snapped her finger and the floor was suddenly engulfed with flames, killing all of them.

"Heh." Empress said smirking then disappearing. "To Easy....." Her voice echoed.

4) How often will you be onliine: Everyday

5) Do you agree with the RP rules: Yes
    Agent D
    Agent D
    Dead Weight

Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis Empty Re: Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis

Post by Agent D Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 pm

*Claps* Very good! D really enjoy it.
    ProjectGH0ST
    ProjectGH0ST
    Glorious Leader

Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis Empty Re: Shikieiki and The Empress 2.0 Analysis

Post by ProjectGH0ST Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:15 am

Excuse my tardiness...ACCEPTED!
    Dead Weight

Post by Shikiei / The Empress 2.0 Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:30 am

Yes we did it, Shikieki!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am